Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Duh.

I am an internet girl. When I have a hankering for any piece of information I usually Google it or go directly to the source. For example, when I have a huge pork loin defrosting and need some inspiration on what I'm going to do with this sucker, I usually poke around on allrecipes.com, and the websites of Taste of Home, Food Network, etc.

I had the huge realization this morning that here I am with this blog, begging for a job in the Test Kitchen of Taste of Home. Well, idiot me doesn't even have a subscription to the magazine. I will plead that this is my effort in being 'Green'. Yes, I don't want to add to the landfills, right? Sorry Al Gore, I had to bite the bullet on this one.

As of 10 minutes ago, I am a card-carrying subscriber to Taste of Home magazine. Expect gratuitous photos in the future of me perusing the mag.

No comments:

Post a Comment