Tuesday, January 19, 2010

In vino veritas

As you all know, I'm very new to the blog universe. The only advice I received when I decided to launch this thing, was that I should try to post daily for a while. I doubt that everyone is waiting with bated breath for my daily post, but I certainly do want to show that I have commitment to this blog and the goal: a job within the test kitchen of Taste of Home.

Last night I met my friend who has been blogging for over eight years for some wine, and for some blogging tips. She was tremendously helpful. Not only did she come up with some great ideas and suggestions, but she also marched in to the establishment with two TOH cookbooks. Hooray, my TOH library is growing!

I came home last night feeling completely invigorated and ready to branch out in regard to my blogging capabilities as well as my journey in grabbing the attention of someone at Taste of Home. Downing a few glasses of wine made me feel like I could accomplish tremendous feats in that direction. Truth be told, last night I felt like Superwoman and today, not so much.

Mental note to self: Do not consume multiple glasses of wine and think you can rock it with your blog/job-landing skills the following day. Oh, and if anyone at TOH is reading this, no, I don't have a drinking problem.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny!

    You are totally rocking this blog. And I'm impressed that the photo is as "clear" as it is! Considering it was taken with an iPhone :)

    ReplyDelete